Business Finance Calculators
- Asset Allocator
– Your age, ability to tolerate risk, and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Breakeven Analysis
– How many products do you have to sell at a certain price to earn a profit?
- Business Valuation
– Enter your cash flow information, your cost of capital and your growth rate to determine your business NPV valuation.
- Cash Flow Calculator
– Having adequate cash flow is essential to keep your business running. How much does your business generate?
- Equipment Buy vs. Lease
– Should you lease or finance your equipment?
- Financial Ratios
– This calculator helps you to zero in on areas of your business that may need attention, including solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency and profitability.
- Investment Loan
– This calculator helps illustrate the effect of using a loan to purchase an investment or appreciable asset. Using debt as leverage to purchase investments can magnify your return. The downside is that you also increase your risk.
- Line of Credit Payoff
– Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your line of credit and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Loan & Credit Line Tax Savings
– This calculator helps determine your tax savings on loans or credit lines with tax deductible interest payments.
- Profit Margin Calculator
– This calculator can help you determine the selling price for your products to achieve a desired profit margin.
- Working Capital Needs
– Working capital is essential to running your business. Determine your working capital needs for the next year.